Friday, October 30, 2009

...to be continued

As promised, my "to be continued" of Tuesday's blackout. Once I got home, Jasmine and I used our laptops for light and the one tiny flashlight I happened to bring with me to school. We were in the middle of jumping up and down, making enemies with the people below us and listening to Party in the U.S.A by Miley Cyrus at full volume when I got a phone call from Daniel from Jamba. I figured their power was out but couldn't figure out why he could be calling me. He told me they were having a party at Jamba with pizza and music and taking pictures. He wanted me to come over, bring my camera, and hang out. Attempting to get out of it, I told him I didn't want to walk over there with the blackout, he told me he would come get me. He kept pushing for me to go and attempting to reject him but still be kind, I said I couldn't leave my roommate, I had homework, and I didn't feel like walking over there. Sure enough, being stubborn Daniel, he walked over to get me and stood outside of the gate waiting for me. My roommate Jasmine, being awesome, let me leave then came out on the balcony right as I got to the gate wrapped in a blanket saying," You aren't going to leave me all alone are you?" I laughed so hard I tripped then could not stop laughing. I told him I couldn't leave her and he got mad and asked why I hadn't told him she was alone and I said I did. He told me he "jaywalked" for me and I said congrats? Sorry but I can't leave her. So he left angrily, and I ran upstairs and hugged my roommate and preceeded to jump around when suddenly the lights came on. It was a good night. Downside is that I keep telling Chris he is crazy and there is no way Daniel has any feelings for me, I am now starting to believe him.....

No comments: