Friday, October 16, 2009

Some People Lose Their Keys, I Lose My Voice

I never thought I would see the day where someone calls ME for fashion advice. Getting a frantic message from Jessica telling me she is in desperate need of advice and to call her back. I immediately call her back not five minutes later, and she then proceeds to tell me she is going to a concert tonight and has no idea what to wear, can I come over in 10 minutes. I laugh to myself because this has never happened before and also, I am definitely not the fashion guru, let alone an expert. I then listened to her tell me how she is stressing out then ask my opinion about a type of outfit, I tell her that sounds fine, she calms down, thanks me, and says she will see me in choir. Oh how my life intrigues me sometimes.
Sitting in Baroque, as usual, listening to my genius teacher's melancholy voice droan on about things I can't seem to make myself concentrate on. He is humming something at the moment, what exactly that is I am not quite sure. I have sectionals coming up soon. Sadly, I have no voice and I am not sure how this is going to work. How am I supposed to teach a section if I can't even speak, let alone sing to them. We will see how that goes I guess. This guy's girlfriend is sitting in front of me, she is from a different school and occasionally comes down here and goes to his classes with him. She must me so bored. I think she is a music major at her school however. The only reason I mention this is because she is sitting in front of me and I keep seeing her play with her hair out of the corner of my eye. I love that half this class is not paying any attention to anything that is going on, myself included. Sage is playing music for us not, it is really good, I am paying attention to that. I am so excited my nails are getting long and so it is very awkward to type, they keep clicking. It is really exciting though. I can't wait to go home today, I get to see my man and that is always a good day for me. I was watching the Starter Wife today and this lady is a writer and she does her best writing when she writes in her journals. I wish I could be witty and interesting when I write in my journal, but then again I should just be me. She says she is on her 94 journal since puberty. I wish I was that dedicated to writing in my journal, I should really make it a habit. As you can tell my the scattered dates, I am not that dedicated, not even in my material diary. So..... bored. How in the world am I supposed to hold a sectional and control them when I can't even get them to shut up when I have a voice? 5 more minutes, then sectionals, then choir, then probably an officer meeting, and then home!!!!

I think I am basically writing for the sake of writing by now so I am going to close with this; Thank God It's Friday.

No comments: