Monday, January 25, 2010

Sporaticly Interesting Good Times

Ahh, welcome to second semester of my junior year of college. Also, the first month of the year of 2010. It has been quite eventful thus far. Many ups, not so many downs, and intriguing to say the least. I have thoroughly enjoyed being back and spending time with friends and roommates (not to say they are friends). I am currently/shocking sitting in class with Professor Sage. I know, how unusual for me to be sitting in Sage's class writing in my journal, on the computer, and not giving the class my full attention. It is nice to have someone to talk to even though stupid Jonathan went to Germany, I now have Jason to talk to. Poking fun at Sage is always a plus. I am now in Late Romantic, so no I didn't have to retake Baroque and I did pass despite my lack of attention skills in this class. I spent most of my weekend with Chris which is always nice. He showed up at my work on Saturday afternoon with a dozen roses. He is so sweet! I love when he does incredibly sweet things like that. We then drove home, correction, I drove home! I love when he lets me drive, it is so rare ever since his mom told him she doesn't want to driving his car. We hung out at home and watched Friends which we love to do. We are almost done with the series, we have two more discs then we will move onto Scrubs. Chris is the most excited about that. We will see if I like it, I have never watched it. He endured Gilmore Girls (which he liked) for me, so I can do this for him. After spending the night there, I had to wake up obnoxiously early to go to work with him. I didn't like the early hour, but did enjoy eating Carls and getting to see his work. I did homework for about an hour (if that) then when he said he wished he had times to do some of the other work they have, I offered to help. Being Sunday, there was only one other person there in his section and his lead. His boss wasn't even there. Most of the other sections were there because it was mandatory for them, but it wasn't a full day for all the employees to be there. It was so cool, I felt so important and on the inside. I got to see David, since he works with Chris, so that was cool. Everyone there knew who I was which was kinda weird but so great! I love that he talks about me and people know who I am! So I helped with stock and putting things in bags, labeling, and counting. It was really fun. I wish I had gotten paid, but I did to help Baby so that is enough for me. Seriously, they start at $12 an hour there and at my job that I have been at for a year and a half I only make $8.50. We left at about 12pm and went home and I worked on homework. We took about a two hour nap because we were so tired, then just spent our time together, I miss him when we are apart. It keeps getting harder and harder I feel like, at the same time easy when we are busy, but nights are the worst. Plus, not being able to talk to him as often just kills me. Ten minutes a day doesn't really do it for me. Hopefully I get to see him this weekend, even though I have concerts both Saturday and Sunday, but he might come to Disneyland with us, but only if I can get him a ticket. If not, maybe I can have him come down Sunday which seems silly because we are leaving APU at 1, concert at 4, dinner there at 6, then back by 7:30/8 so there is no time to spend with him. The music just got really loud and dramatic. Scary. Oh one minutes, thank goodness. I am having lunch with one of my girls today, Allison, I'm really excited. I love getting to eat with them. Plus, it has finally stopped raining, so I finally get to eat at the Walk again. I can't believe I went 2 years without every eating there. Stupid. Off to German, tata.

No comments: