Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Overview

So the beginning of a new semester has begun! It is exciting to be back at school with friends and peers. I'm looking forward to the new semester of meeting people and spending more time with my girls. I intend to have lunch with each of them one on one. I'm really happy that I stayed another year in Bel Canto because having their friendship means the world to me. So far all of my classes have gone exceptionally well for the first day. Psychology is going to be interesting I think and I like the teacher. I don't know anyone in my class, but I did talk to a girl name Kat so that was cool. It is nice because Jasmine and I have a class in the same building at the same time MWF and so we walk over together, then walk to chapel and sit together. I'm really happy Jasmine and I are getting to close; same with Joanna, I think her and I are really bonding. After chapel we walk back to east and she goes to work and I head off to my Late Romantic class with Sage again, yay! I know quite a few people in that class of course, being a music class. Jason is my class which is cool we get to hang out. We had dinner together last night which was fun, he's a good friend to have, I like him. Then I head to my German II class. I know a bunch of people in that class as well. I miss the old German teacher but she is on maternity leave, and I like the new guy but he is so energetic, which is fun, but I'm still a bit nervous about the class so we will see. Then I have a break where I eat lunch and I am hoping to use that time to eat with some of my girls. I really want to do that with each of them. Then I have Bel Canto, which I love, and Performance Forum on Mondays. Tuesday is a whole other deal, so I will include that next time. This was just a fun overview of what my semester is looking like and what I'm hoping will come about from it.

No comments: