Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Prayer of This Child

With everyday I come to realize how truly blessed I am so have such a wonderful man as my boyfriend Christopher in my life. Not only does he treat me exceptionally well, as I have always been told I deserve to be treated, but he has the unconditional love to match. I have never for a moment doubted the love he has for me. I always hope he knows I love him as much as I know he loves me. He is such a blessing and treasure that I couldn't imagine living without. I am also so fortunate to have someone as special as my mom in my life. She has been there through everything that has happened in my life, she is my light. I love her so much, words can not describe the impact she has made on my life nor how much I value her opinion, her love, and her devotion to me as the best mom in the world. I am also so grateful for my grandma. She believes in me and she has been my second mom. She is so happy, so lively, and so inspiring. She has most definitely passed these qualities onto my mom and I hope to inherit them one day as well. I wish I could be half the woman these two incredible women are. They do so much for me and have been my pillars through it all, they keep me standing, without which I would fall to pieces.

God, thank you for putting such wonderful people in my life. You have blessed me with a man that loves me, a mom that supports and loves me despite everything I do, and a grandma who makes me realize with every smile how wonderful it is to be alive. Thank you for my dad, you took mine to be with You, but you gave me one to not replace my biological one, just one to give me the love that I felt I was missing and needed. I don't, but need to thank You everyday for the blessings you have bestowed upon me. I pray for my friends, their families, Mr. Schletewitz to feel better, Kari to know she is beautiful and loved in Your eyes and that is all that matters, and the girl who was hit today on the crosswalk. When You take me home, make sure my family know how influential they are to me and how much I love them, I will always love them and I will forever be with them just as they are with me. Thank You for the gift of prayer and the gift of song, but more for the beautiful voice you have bestowed upon me, let me bring glory to You through it and to You be all the praise. Amen

No comments: