Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Typically Typical Day

Just a typical Wednesday in the life of me. Wandering from class to class: Romans/Galatians, to German I, to Baroque Music Literature, to Bel Canto choir, and off to the swirling wonders of smoothie making at Jamba Juice. Tomorrow, Thursday, much more exciting day. I feel I really can accomplish things then, but it should be fun. My dad is supposed to come out for lunch which I am quite excited about. He hasn't come out yet this school year. I really want him to see my apartment, plus it will be nice to see him and have him here. That evening after Oratorio Choir (we are talking about oratorios in Baroque right now; see, I can multitask haha) I will be going to Chipotle with Kristin to study for Romans/Galatians. I am quite excited actually. This week as been a good week. Monday was my one year anniversary with my boyfriend Christopher, it was a really good day. I'm off to choir, Do Re Mi....

Christina + Christopher= LOVE

No comments: