Thursday, August 5, 2010

Write It, Love It, Sing It!

I want this! I want this! I want this!!!

The more I watch country music videos, the more anxious it makes me. Have you ever watched someone perform and just though to yourself, wow, they are INCREDIBLE!?! I literally think that as I watch my idols strut across the stage. Shania Twain, Martina McBride, Gretchen Wilson, Carrie Underwood, Reba McEntire, and all the many talented vocalists out there. They all have their own style, pizazz, elegance, and flare that they bring to the stage through their heart-pumping, butt-busting music! As a jump around my room to songs like Party for Two, Findin' a Good Man, Redneck Woman, Last Name, and My Give a Damn's Busted, I think about how fun it would be to be the person on the other end. I want to be able to sing my own songs and have girls, just like me, dance around their rooms to something I wrote. I want to be able to write my own songs and sing them. I only have one song that I have ever written and I don't even know how good it is. Writing poetry, papers, and journal entries has always been something I was good at, but a song.... never my thing. Now if only I had a daddy like Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus) to do it for me! I know, however, this is something I have to do for myself. So, songwriting, country singing, album getting woman, here I come!!!

No comments: