Saturday, August 21, 2010

TRIPPY!

My roommate just got MARRIED! It's so crazy and she just came back from her honeymoon, which is so awesome! I'm so happy for them and I can't even express it! It's ridiculous how happy I am about this! She is my first friend to get married though! I know Melissa's sister got married and I went to her wedding, but she was more my friend's sister and wasn't as big of a deal for me. My cousin got married, but it's different with family. I was IN this wedding and I LIVED with her before and she's such a good friend of mine I am just overflowing with happiness.

Secondly, my friend Alysha from high school is PREGNANT! We aren't very close anymore so I had to find out about her getting married from Facebook, but it trips me out to see her with a belly and a baby on the way!!! I'm so happy for her, yes it's crazy because she is younger than me, but she is happy and I'm happy if she is! It is such a blessing to bring a baby into the world. I couldn't believe it when you got married and now I can't believe she is pregnant! Now I have all these images of my cousin Michelle getting pregnant, my cousin Jana getting pregnant, and my ROOMMATE Jasmine getting pregnant! AHHH!!!!! I can't even express the excitement and the shocked feeling that is circling through my body right now. Friends getting married is a big step for me during this time in my life, but it's an exciting time that I am gladly relishing in. I know there are other people I can't think of right now that are also married, like my friend Sarah who lived on my floor my freshman year and my RA from my freshman year, but I wasn't at those weddings so that is more surreal. I'm not close to either one of them really either so it doesn't bring the same feelings for me as my roommate or a high school friend. Though Sarah and I still talk (she just commented on my status about my incredible boyfriend surprising me with flowers at work today), and I miss her but I haven't seen her in years. I wish we could though! By the way, the thing about my boyfriend was so sweet! I could not stop smiling, I was so thrilled! All my co-workers happened to be girls and "Awwed" forever, but it was so sweet and wonderful of him to do. They kept asking what they were for and he just said "Because I love her!" Doesn't that just break your heart?!?!?! (In a good way!) Ah, that boy- sorry, man- really knows how to pull at my heartstings and make me fall for him all over again! Anyway, I look forward to more happy days to come and lives to be conceived and born!!!! Who's next?!?!?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please do not have images of me getting pregnant for a very long time!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

Christina said...

Adam was right Jasmine, no smiley face lol

Anonymous said...

lol, I totally thought that I did. I didn't mean for it to sound harsh though! :)