Wednesday, November 7, 2007

ALL the world

So I know we need to go visit all the people of the world and inform them of God's Word but I have never actually done that in the sense of mission trips or anything. This summer, however, I am going to Romania with the women's choir Bel Canto to sing for 2 weeks. We are going to praise God through our singing and bring worship to the people of Romania. I'm really excited about this trip because like I said I've never been on a missions trip and I think this is going to be really good for me. I'm so excited to get to know these people, talk to them, worship with them, it's going to be amazing. We are going to attend their churches and listening to their services which is cool. We are even learning songs in Romanian so we can communicate better and so they can fully understand our message. I love people and I agree we should tell ALL of them because I hate the idea of anyone not knowing God's incredible Word and not being able to have a relationship with Him only because they have never heard of Him. I think the guy in Beginnings made a good point about going out to all the people, shunning the sauce, and holding on tight. But seriously he's right and we should go out and tell people and I'm so excited to get to do that this summer.

No comments: