Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Who Am I?

My name is Christina Spencer and I'm a freshman here at APU. I'm 17 years old and I'm an only child. I have two step-brothers named Ryan and Chris ages 17 and 15. I'm the oldest of the three of us. I live with my mom and step-dad Ray in Simi Valley, California. I have one dog and her name is Yoda. I love to sing and play the piano. My favorite pass time besides those two things is reading. I read the most books ever in our school at my high school. I even read the Dictionary for fun. My favorite subject is English beside music. I've been singing my whole life, in choir since 1st grade, and private lessons for 3 years. I've been playing piano for 10 years. I'm very close to my family especially my mom. I lost my dad to cancer when I was seven so she has been my hero and my life support my entire life. She's my best friend. My favorite football team is the Dallas Cowboys my whole Spencer side are big football fans, it's a family thing. I love country music the best but I love all kinds of things from hip hop to classical. My dream is to become a famous country singer. I like to take pictures as a hobby and ballroom dancing with my partner Jon. I've been ballroom dancing for almost 3 years and we take from a Romanian trainer as well as do competitions. I love it. That about sums me up.

2 comments:

Alpha Leader Darren said...

I had no idea about the ballroom dancing. I really want to do that as a group outing. Would you be willing to teach us all a few moves sometime?

...

And other than that, very informative. I like.

aqua said...

Hey when you become a country music singer, I'll be your biggest fan!